Other The Tuner knob's "Magic Powers"... - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 8th March 2010, 23:29 Thread Starter
Aye Aye....

Car: 2009 CTR, Milano
Thanked 1,210 Times in 1,056 Posts
The Tuner knob's "Magic Powers"...

So....i've got my MF cloths out cleaning the dash etc with the ipod blaring (of course) and i happened to nudge the wee tuner knob/dial and up comes this menu on the display....'im onto something here' im thinking

I always thought that you could only start a playlist/album etc etc and then just leave it on (only being able to change the song - up or down the album/playlist)....but if you press in the tuner button when you have the ipod on it gives you a list of options....albums/songs/artists/playlists etc, if you then push the button in again (say at albums) then the display will go back to showing whatever is playing etc, then if you turn the tuner knob you can search through all your albums or whatever it was you selected...

this is with the USB connection in the centre console...i dont know if this works with the optional Ipod connector

just thought i'd put it out there, dont shoot me down if everyone knew this lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 9th March 2010, 00:06 Thread Starter
Aye Aye....
** Thread starter **

Car: 2009 CTR, Milano
Thanked 1,210 Times in 1,056 Posts
c'mon....everybody knew about this!?

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Electronics (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page