Safety Cameras Numbered fuse that turns off with Ignition turned off. - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 25th August 2018, 18:51 Thread Starter

Car: 2009 1.8 ES-T
Numbered fuse that turns off with Ignition turned off.

I need a fuse for my cam that will turn off when the car ignition is turned off.

I tried the cig ones that doesn't work its always on. I can't really test the power either and i don't want to pull the wrong fuse to mess something up.

I have a 1.8 5 door petrol.

I have tried 31,26,27,28 i cant use the ones up near 35 my fuse switch on the cam won't fit. If possible a compatible 20amp(yellow right?) fuse socket as i only have these ones to use (can't use the existing fuses).

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 25th August 2018, 20:07
Das
i-Vtec

Car: 2009 1.8 ES
Garage
https://www.civinfo.com/forum/how-gu...connector.html

You don't need the actual options connector to connect to this, a small Red spade connector crimped down a bit will work perfectly well. Just remember to add a fuse to position 27.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 25th August 2018, 20:11 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Car: 2009 1.8 ES-T
i tried 33 and it worked fine. Thanks anyway guys. I think 32 and 33 are fine to use. I also noticed some strange wiring in the port that should be empty. Had like a socket and a lead similar to the camera lead hanging off. Was about to just butcher that wire and test. But didn't need to. Ill show a picture of what was hanging off it. I think a camera was used by the previous owner and they used like a socket and took power off of one of the pins.

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Electronics (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page