Electrics Headlamp height adjustment - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 28th October 2018, 15:43 Thread Starter

Headlamp height adjustment

Hi!

Given a 2009 Civic TypeS and I would like to ask for your help to get the Xenon height statement resumed? Because my problem is that I washed my car a week ago, and the lighthouse itself upset.:komoly:

(I was in the service with this problem, but then it was down completely. Then they looked at it and said that the back was cleaned and it worked well).

Thanks for the answers.

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Electronics (8G)

Tags
xenon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page