iPod CD changer adapter, VW iPod, Audi, Honda, Mazda, Seat, Skoda and more! We supply both iPod and USB/MP3 interfaces.
For further information, please contact [email protected] or on 020 3393 4308
» Honda Multimedia Video Interface
Honda Multimedia Video Interface
Watch any video source on your Honda Sat Nav system.
Our Honda multimedia interface is a revolutionary product that allows you to integrate an external video source to your cars factory fitted Honda Navigation Screen. Once connected it gives you the ability to connect an In car DVD player, games console (such as PS3 or Xbox), iPod Video, Digital TV Tuner, Rear View Camera and Car Navigation GPS etc to keep your passengers entertained. The Multimedia Interface has a total of 2 Video inputs, including rear camera input (which switches automatically when the reverse gear is engaged), video out (for connecting to additional external screens) and RGB connection to add Satellite Navigation if you do not have a factory fitted option.
The interface does not replace your original System - it offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance
- Watch any Video source on your original Factory fitted Screen.
- Easily connect the interface to your Honda Sat Nav system and select video source using a simply toggle switch that can be mounted anywhere on your dashboard.
- De-interlacing video processing for PAL/NTSC/SECAM video with Automatic PAL/SECAM /NTSC selection Video to LVDS converter with frame rate converting.
- Frame buffer offers very stable timing to the panel even under poor video signal conditions.
- High quality video decoder provides 3-dimensional comb filter, and provides high quality video for RGB and AV inputs
- High quality image processor makes PAL/SECAM 625-line image displayed on Honda original 240-line screen without picture distortion or line cropping
- Automatic switching to RGB-input if after market navigation is installed.
- 1x video input, 1x camera input and 1x high quality RGB input.
- 1x video output for rear seat entertainment
- Automatic reverse gear activation with rear view camera input.
The multimedia interface works simply by interrupting the signal from the head unit control when you press the toggle switch. Installation involves removing the original connector on the back of your Sat Nav screen and connecting it to the interface, then connect the supplied from the video interface into the back of the Sat Nav screen. Then connect 12v power, ACC and Ground, and connect the devices that you want to view on your Sat Nav screen.
Sound is provided by connecting the interface to an AUX input if present. Alternatively, the interface can be used in conjunction with our Honda iPod or USB interface which both have an AUX connection for sound.
Compatible with the Honda Accord, Civic, CRV, Odyssey with Sat Navigation from 2002-2008.
Money Back Guarantee
- BATT/ACC range : 7V~25V
- Power : 0.3A @12V
- Video input : 0.7V~1V
- Video input formats: PAL B.G.D.K.I / SECAM /NTSC
- Video output of the AV output connector has the same format as the video input.
- NAVI talkover : 0V~30V, trigger condition @>3V 3v >
- CAMERA wire : 0V ~30V, Trigger condition @>3V 3v >
We have extensively tested this product and confident that it will work with all factory fitted systems in the car models listed above. You do not need have a factory installed TV tuner or have anything enabled by a Honda dealer. Nor do you have to have to have any optional extras installed when the car was ordered. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied or have any issues with compatibility you can return it to us for a refund.
They system is interned for passenger use only. We cannot accept any liability of any material or personal damages caused by the installation or use of this product. Therefore Installation of this product will be performed at the user full responsibility