Computer easy way to check boost pressure? - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 7th February 2012, 15:24 Thread Starter

easy way to check boost pressure?

Hi I want to check my boost pressure because after my remap the car felt very fast but within a week the clutch started to slip so I've fitted a new clutch. But after the new clutch the car didn't' felt that fast. I've been thinking that maybe the mechanics didn't fit the turbo hoses/pipes airtight and so I don't get enough pressure.

I saw that their are ways to display the pressure on a iphone/ipod with a wifi adapter but those are 80/120 euro. I have a Galletto cabel so I thought if there is software for the iphone their must be some cheap/freeware program for windows so I can hook up my laptop. But I cant find any software, I've found one but that cost 140euro and that is a little to much just to check my boost pressure. Also software for the iphone is only around 15-20 euro.

Do you guys know any other method to check my pressure?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 7th February 2012, 17:20

Car: 2008 CTR, Milano Red
ebay - bluetooth OBD2 reader (orange-blue one for about 20 dollars I think..)...on Android program is "Torque"...working for me
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 7th February 2012, 17:53 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Don't have an iphone or android phone, only an ipod touch with wifi, and wifi odb readers are more expensive then bluetooth.

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Electronics (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page