For any 10G hatch variant that doesn't offer a Qi wireless phone charging pad as standard, does anyone know of the Honda part number of the accessory kit?
I've yet to buy the 10G but it is expected to be by the end of this year. It'll be an RS (the one with the central twin tailpipes) in brillant sporty blue metallic AKA aegean blue.
RS is a vastly inferior Thai clone of the UK Sport Plus hatch (which also has a sedan with equivalent specs).
- no power boost for 1.5L turbo petrol with the freer flowing
exhaust - still 127Kw (but runs on lower octane fuel)
- leather seats, but heated on the front only
- glovebox undamped
- traditional sunroof (as in US version)
- 12 speaker 452W sound system including subwoofer (AM, FM, DAB+)
- full Honda Sensing suite unavailable in the RS, only lanewatch camera, straight driving assist is offered
- CVT only
- no adaptive damper
- no GPS in headunit
- no Qi charging pad
Having said all that, I still want to get this car as it doesn't look like anything else in its category.
I'd then get factory accessories that minimise everyday wear and tear
- floor mats
- boot mat
- mud flaps
- illuminated door sill protector
- window weathershields
- front two windows tinted but not as dark as the rear privacy glass.
If I can get the Qi charging pad (and for a reasonable price) I'll
have this retrofitted to the car.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk