Color Audio System and rear camera - Civinfo
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By elefas

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 28th January 2018, 17:49 Thread Starter

Color Audio System and rear camera

Hi,

I asked a local dealer here in Greece if rear-camera is an option for the "comfort" trim level of civic sedan which comes with the basic infotainment system (called color audio system). His reply was no, also stated that currently there is no aftermarket alternative and the only way to get rear camera is to go for the higher trim level "elegance" which is almost 4500 euros more expensive!

However while looking on the internet for more info about the basic audio system I stumbled across a youtube video (it is for the equivalent US model, LX) where a guy fiddles with the settings and there appears to be one setting called "Rear Camera". I am posting a screenshot of it:

https: //imgur.com/QD7o6RR (just remove the extra whitespace after ":", sorry for the inappropriate link, I don't have the sufficient posts count to enter a proper one)

So is it feasible to have a rear camera just with the basic audio system?

Many thanks!

P.S. I have posted an introductory thread to greet you all in the welcome section but it waits for admin approval, whereas this post looks like it didn't.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 30th January 2018, 10:52

Car: 2017 Civic Sport Plus 1,5
Garage
Hey. How much is the price for the sedan? Why don't go with the hatchback. Here the hatch sport with led and the infotainment system with parking sensors its like 23.000 and the cheapest sedan is 23.990.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 30th January 2018, 10:56 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ternner View Post
Hey. How much is the price for the sedan? Why don't go with the hatchback. Here the hatch sport with led and the infotainment system with parking sensors its like 23.000 and the cheapest sedan is 23.990.
Hi! In Greece 1.5T hatch sport goes for 25600 euros and the sedan "comfort" trim level (basic) goes for 22.500 euros. Also there are no 1.5T hatches available for sale, you have to wait almost 10 months from the day you order to the day the car gets delivered to you.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 30th January 2018, 11:12

Car: 2017 Civic Sport Plus 1,5
Garage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by elefas View Post
Hi! In Greece 1.5T hatch sport goes for 25600 euros and the sedan "comfort" trim level (basic) goes for 22.500 euros. Also there are no 1.5T hatches available for sale, you have to wait almost 10 months from the day you order to the day the car gets delivered to you.
Wow that is a long wait. The official price for the sport hatch is the same but they give 2000 euro discount and you can get it for 23.500 (i also got 2000 e off the price for my sport plus) , while the starting price for the sedan COMFORT is 23.990. How is demand for the new civic in Greece? Sorry for asking question out of the topic.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 30th January 2018, 11:25 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Dealerships claim very high demand for 1.5 hatch however on the road you scarcely see any 10th generation civic either 1.0 or 1.5 (hatch or sedan)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ternner likes this.

Civinfo > 10th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2017 - ) > Electronics and ICE (10G)

Tags
camera , color audio system

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page