Head Unit HELP - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 19th October 2018, 14:39 Thread Starter

Head Unit HELP

Hello, this is my first post so give me a break and if done anything wrong please let me know

I have 2017 Honda Civic SE 1.0 VTEC (the one with the non touch screen head unit) and i am looking to get a new head unit and my first thoughts was see if i can get the 7" head unit seen in higher spec cars, so contacted Honda they cant get hold of them... hmm okay whatever so i have looked else where and i can get them on ebay probably try the scrap yard first but i saw on the ebay it said it wouldn't fit in my car i thought this would be unlikely probably wrong.

So what i wanted to ask you guys and ladies

Do you think i would be able to fit HONDA CIVIC 7" TOUCH SCREEN OEM in my Civic Se Vtec?

If not does anyone recommend any aftermarket head units?

Civinfo > 10th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2017 - ) > Electronics and ICE (10G)

Tags
2017 , aftermarket , double din , head unit , touch screen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page