Dab? - Civinfo
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By DaveF352

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 13th March 2019, 18:39 Thread Starter

Dab Channel List

Hello all. Iíve just purchased my first Civic a 2015 1.6 l-dtec S Navi model

I have a quick question about the DAB is it possible to view a list of all stations? Trying to find Absolute 80ís which I listened to all the time in my Quashqai but getting lost in the Ensembles menu. I just want a list I can scroll down and pick the station. Iíve tried pressing the right arrow on the head unit, it finds Absolute Radio but not the 80ís or 90ís.

Any advice gratefully received.

Last edited by DaveF352; 14th March 2019 at 11:51.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 13th March 2019, 21:16
Supporter

Car: 2015 white orchid 1.6 dtec
is it early or late 2015 I believe they changed from honda unit to android half way through 2015 my android unit lists the stations
think its touch the screen at the top while on dab and it lists a screen or just flick through the channels and it shows up regardless of in reception area or not
im north west so we don't get all the channels others do but we pay the same fee for the tv license which also covers the radio frequencies
Thanks to scaramanga from:
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 14th March 2019, 09:02 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Car was 1st registered in Sept 15. So 65 reg. I did read somewhere that you get more channels listed if you select all ensembles, so will have to look at that. The owners manual isn’t very helpful as it doesnt explain things too well.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 14th March 2019, 11:50

Car: Civic Tourer 1.6DTEC
Yes, my March 15 Tourer just has a list of stations. I think once you've tuned to a station you add it to the list, something like that.

If you get stuck I'll have a closer look next time I'm in the car but dont remember having any problems with it
Thanks to sasquartch from:
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 14th March 2019, 11:55 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Ok...managed to sort it now....for anyone who has a similar issue I found the following worked

Menu....ensemble list.....all ensemble.....update list and suddenly all available channels listed. Iíve saved the ones I want to the presets and worked out on the DAB display if you touch the folder icon on the screen itís then shows your presets.

If anyone knows an easier way of finding the list I would love to hear it. It seems a long winded way after my Quashqai which was press radio then DAB Station list... nice and easy on the move compared to the Honda Connect system..
scaramanga likes this.

Civinfo > 9th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2012 - 2016) > Electronics and ICE (9G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page