Black My i-vtec - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 20th May 2014, 14:47 Thread Starter
nab

My i-vtec

hello folks, here are some pics from my 1.8 civic

I don't have many pics yet.. but whenever i can i'll post more my 17" are painted in "darkish" grey and the side skirts ( the thing that is at the bottom all over the car, i don't know the English name sorry ) is paited matte black.. I've Xenon and leather seats, double exhaust pipe, All white LED interior i'll take pics later (didn't put blue LED because I thought it wouldn't illuminate much) i'm thinking to improve my car with the GP pack, also the CTR front Grill, and i bought this
its light black , i wanna put it on the back lights and on the headlights. i think with xenon and light black foil it'll not take me much light at night

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Gallery (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page