** Thread starter **
Car: 2008 2.0 6MT FN2
Join Date: 7th December 2010
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks everyone for a warm welcome words.
CupSpoiler splitters were already fitted with car by previous owner.
Plans for the car are not very huge and rocky but nevertheless i want to:
1. Repaint hood and front fenders + front skirt. It suffered a lot from stones (maybe refresh splitters with black glossy paint).
2. Find proper forged wheels (18x8JJ or 8,5JJ with the ET42-48). Advan RS, Advan RZ or Rays CE28 NF will be the best choice.
3. Make retrofit front low beam on original Hella 3 components (HID Osram 4150-4300K on OEM ballasts).
4. Find Mugen suspension kit. If not, prepare to change front and rear OEM shocks.
Nice to have
5. Find original GP front skirt (need to think, how to fit it with front CupSpoiler due to different form)
6. Change front brakes to DBA 2500 slotted + Ferrodo brake pads, add 4pot calipers.
7. The ceiling and the front pillars refresh with dark Alcantara
8. Add OEM rear parking sensors
9. Add OEM Navi system.