Since i bought my car I was a reader of this forum, but I guess its worth to introduce my ride.
I bought it roughly 3 yrs ago as a standard, pre-lift Executive and over the years I've equipped it with couple of nice features and accessories.
My hobby is finding some OEM accessory parts dedicated for this car. So I got:
- Half Leather-half Alcantara interior - tremendously hard to find.
- OEM Front, Rear and sideskirts Grand Prix GP 5D 08F01-SMG-6HHH (side skirts are unbelievably hard to find too)
- OEM illumintaed front and rear doorstep 08E12-SMG-600 (whole set in mint condition that I bought for equivalent of 20 quid - was a real bargain!)
- Type S OEM Grill 08F21-SMG-600C
- piano black dash replaced by Type S/R dash
- Silver speaker rings 08Z03-SMG-600D
- OEM Rear and Side Sunshades - 08R13-SMG-600
- New OEM Elegance floor carpets - 08P15-SMG-611A
- OEM Trunk Tray - 08U45-SMG-600
- OEM Accessory Shift knob - 08U92-SJD-611C
- OEM Bassworks Bass system kit with amp 08A54-SMG-600 - in the rear doors
- subwoofer in the spare tire (sub from Mazda 6)
- Fake TypeR spoiler .... unfortunately
- Infotainment: 7in Joying 2 Din unit (2GB, Android 6.0 )
- Audio System MX165de speakers on front.
- Dimming rear view mirror with build in monitor for rear view camera
- OEM chome fuel cap and door handles
- Eibach springs -25mm
- front door, rear doors, engine cover and partially floor is sound proofed using butyl mate and rubber foam
- there are additional seals added to side of the doors, engine cover, trunk cover
- TypeEX custom badge made out of alloy on CNC machine.
and more which i probably forgot about
Pics before fiting 2 Din radio:
Some fuel consumption record, and yes i got 1.8l engine
For comparison - just after I bought it: