2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

New Type R Pics with model

R-Red 
5K views 59 replies 25 participants last post by  puppy vtec 
#1 ·
Had a photoshoot today with the lovely Tiffany and thought i'd share the Civic related ones :)

If you look real hard you'll see i had the front Type R badge and side Decals added to the car :D

See less See more
#4 ·
:popcorn2:
11...I don't think she does at all!
I would've said 19 as well!

#9 ·
Photo 2 & 3...when she stood up I bet half the paintwork had come off your motor!

#28 ·
I've created an album if anyone wants to see more pics of Tiffany

Civinfo

Oh yeah and there is also a pic of Tiffany in the current issue of Nuts 25 jun-1 july edition in the POP OUT IN PUBLIC section page 33
hot hot hot... Surely the 2nd pic adds value to the car...

Dont ever wash the car again :D

#23 ·
Very nice.....and the car too. So how do you know her then? Wish I knew birds like her to pose on the car. :)

#29 ·
Yeah still lovin the car mostly the thin paint is a pain every day there is a new chip or scratch!
I had to go back to the stock map from the group n, the HKS RSK was causing flat spots and sounded terrible but it sounds great with the stock map.
I'm heading down early doors on the 8th July to TDI then staying overnight at the nearby travel inn then going to Alton Towers for the weekend, first time in 11years ...... big kid i know :)

Yeah the misses knows about my hobby lol i got her involved to stop her from getting jealous.

Here is one of the pics i did of her

#32 ·
Excellent mate that'll be great!

Nice pic again ;) if we meet up Im no sure how I'm gona be able to tell ** mrs I've seen her pretty much in the scud lol definitly catch up after TDI!
She won't mind mate her pics are on my website, my bebo and my facebook lol

Unfortunately she's not looking so toned at the moment she has Chrons and the docors have had her on steroids to treat the inflamation which has made her put on weight, i feel so sorry for her she's a former gymnast and has alwas been in good physical condition but the chrons has taken a lot out of her :(

Yes mate will catch up after TDI i'm off work 1st July - 20th July

#43 ·
Top pics - top bird. To be fair though I think I'd rather having the Blue RS on your left! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.