2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

My new pride and joy

R-Silver 
4K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  l-noel 
#1 · (Edited)
Today was a sad day and a good day all in one.

This morning I had to walk up to my old Black Coupe ESi, to take it for it's last ride. Kinda sad to let it go. It still looks great I think. And there's only one that looks like this in the whole country (not sure, but chances are that it really is ;) )

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Vehicle door

In return however, I got to take home my new ASM CTR GT. I forgot to put a camera on my face when I went to drive it, but I'm pretty sure there was a huge smile on my face for at least the first 4 hours.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Bumper

Car Vehicle Grille Bumper Honda

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Honda

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Honda

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Motor vehicle

It drives like nothing I've ever driven, except maybe an S2000. The power is very addictive. You want to hit that VTEC sweet spot every single time, but I'll keep it easy the first 1000km's.

More pictures tomorrow probably when I spent the day driving round a bit in the nice weather.

G'night from one happy CTR owner ;)

See less See more
#4 ·
THX fab car mate ( hope you have a blast)
I'm sure the coupe is a distant memory already!!!

But Silver ? lol;)

#10 ·
That is one sweet looking car.
After seeing pictures of all the colours available on the Type R, I now think silver is the tops. :D (only because Vivid Blue ain't available [smilie=cheeky-grin:)
Good choice

#19 ·
Couldn't agree more!! Lovely car! Nice wheels too.
Silver is the BEST colour and if I could affrd a CTR it would be :adore: SILVER :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

quote from sarahjo:Hey that looks fab....just don't tell Brodick its Silver...lol :-D

I expected more from him on this!! Maybe he's seen the light! [smilie=giggle.gif] ;-)

#15 ·
New car

Hi,
Excellent car,looks great in silver,great photographs.enjoy.:)

#23 · (Edited)
When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is stick my head out the window to see how it looks. Same thing when I park at work. I turn at least 1 more time.

As for F1 cars. Well, the color does't seem to matter anymore with F1. After last weekend at Bahrain it seems every car with a Honda engine is slow anyway :(

Two more pics of my car near the beach. We've have 6 great days of sun here.

#24 ·
Once again, another weekend with lots of sunshine. So I went for a drive in Zeeland (where all the dikes and stuff are to hold out the sea for us poor lowlanders). I just can't stop taking pictures it seems. And with the nice weather and backgrounds it's even more addictive. Plus, it's a good excuse to go driving again.

I found a couple of quiet twisty roads, oh heaven and joy. I love this car !! :)

#26 ·
Very nice pictures, Keep posting new one please ! Never saw netherland like that. I should spend more time to explore your country next time ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.