Since I've been helping out on this site - I've seen some fantastic photos of various Civics, and thought it might be nice to have a competition!
The basic rules are as follows.
1. Each member can submit THREE photos in total. Members may "swap" photos before the two week deadline if necessary, but keep the pics in ONE post.
2. The entries will be open for TWO weeks from this post.
3. All photos MUST involve a 2006 Honda Civic. (This could mean a traditional shot of the car, a macro/close up, a scene with a Civic etc)
4. No professional shots may be submitted. (Includes Mark996s brother!)
5. At the end of the two weeks, there will be one week of voting for the favourite. The format of the voting will be decided based on number of entries.
6. Members repeatedly requesting votes on forum posts will be disqualified.
7. Photos should be posted in this thread, preferably using http://imageshack.us
8. Maximum size for initial photos posted in the thread is 700x700. Larger versions can be uploaded for the final vote
9. Rules may be added for clarification in this post at a later date (in red).
10. Pottsy and Basegreen may enter this competition, but cannot win (unless someone fancies donating some prizes!)
We have a couple of small prizes for the top three photos. We'll sort these out at the end of the competition. Again, any donations will help!
So far we have a civinfo.com car sticker, a leather/steel Honda keyring, an IBM USB Mobile Phone Charging gift set.
Please ONLY post pictures in this thread, with a description if necessary. Photo discussion thread is in the general forum.
UPDATE: Added known prizes.
UPDATE: Clarified what this thread is for
UPDATE: If using Imageshack.us - try using the direct URL link at the bottom of the list of links. Don't forget to add the IMG tags when posting here though!