S-Black My GL - part of my cheap Japanese fleet! - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 1st April 2012, 00:37 Thread Starter

My GL - part of my cheap Japanese fleet!

Picked this up a while ago as I had one before and loved the old girl! I can't resist cheap cars and am always changing them around (had around 10 or so this year) I did the newer car thing for many years and suddenly realised how bored I had become with it all.One cheap car to keep the miles down on my more expensive main motor at the time was all it took to get me hooked!

Having a Westfield kit car also helped as it had nothing in it bar a few switches (not even a heater) and I realised that I just prefered older, more basic motoring.It's just a bonus that you still get various toys to play with in some of the older Japanese motors, because what I enjoy the most is the general cheapness, reliability and looks! Saying that, the Hijet is a laugh a minute and no longer even has a carpet, so I don't miss having nothing electrical to play with! I also have an MX-5 for back lane blasts, a cheap Subaru Justy (which I have yet to drive very far) and a CR-V which is handy as backup incase my bangernomic fixation turns sour on me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 1st April 2012, 00:42 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Forgot to say, one of my main bangernomic rules is that all wheel covers must be ripped off, so this was running on suprisingly clean black original steels for a while.However, a mate of a mate had some cheap wheels which needed a refurb from an MX-5 and I tried them out on the old girl today..I quite like it!

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 1st April 2012, 02:53
Supporter

Car: 2006 2.2 EX, NHB
Thats a nice old Civic, ain't seen them for a while !! (Ten years ago maybe lol)

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Gallery (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page