Galaxy My new galaxy grey 1.8 sport - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11th August 2007, 20:39 Thread Starter

My new galaxy grey 1.8 sport

Hi ho,

Got my new Civic yesterday. Today I took it to some break-in run and of course took camera with me. Did some driving on this fabulous out-of-city small road, not much traffic so I could concentrate on those heavy accelerations and engine braking. Plus that road is simply tons of fun to drive, up&down, left&right

And an overall picture of the place

End of the day, I think I heard engine noise became less "sharp" so I guess the break in instructions here works But it still has only <200km's total

PS. The left front door is still a bit mis-aligned (some of the sharp-eye readers should have spotted this). Agreed with the dealer that it will get fixed when I get the missing addons. (door&bumper protectors, engine heater)

EDIT:
Also forgot to mention that I forgot my polarized filters home so there is a bit too much glare in these. But of course it's up to you if you like much glare or not...

Last edited by hyto; 11th August 2007 at 20:44. Reason: additional note
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11th August 2007, 20:55
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS

Car: DS3
Nice car , where did you take the pics
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11th August 2007, 21:19 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalhunter View Post
Nice car , where did you take the pics
I live in Lappeenranta, Finland. These shots were taken on a road that goes from here to place called Merenlahti.

I also tried to take some more urban shots but as there is currently a local festival going on there really was no room in any good spots... Lappeenranta has a really beautiful harbour & old fortifications but today it was crowded...

Last edited by hyto; 11th August 2007 at 21:20. Reason: Oh damn, I really should know how to type "Finland" correctly :-)

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11th August 2007, 21:26 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

A funny detail I noticed from the full-sized pictures is that both the front and rear rims are exactly in sync. Honda logo's are in exactly same position

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Gallery (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page