2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

door panel

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  dkearns 
#1 ·
Hello ,are there foto's or instructions for removing the doorpanel ,some idiot has smached something against the door ,the paint is ok so i think i can put it back from the inside when the panel is removed .

#4 ·
Hi Christophe,
I'm sorry I can't help on getting the information you need but could I make a suggestion that you invest in door mouldings.
I had a H-RV some years back and foolishly didn't invest in these and the result was ALL my doors got damaged with somebody who had little to no respect for cars smashing their door into mine.
Both my current cars are fitted with them and not alone are they functional but they look pretty good too. Cost here in IRL is 300euro fitted - that'd be about £220 but could be less.
If I get a dry minute tomorrow I'll take a snap shot for you as they really look well on the Civic.

#5 ·
Unless you are in the smart repair game, I would suggest taking the car to one first.
They can get their little gadgets through the smallest of places, with no need to remove the panel sometimes.
My ding was done by them lowering the window and feeding the little tools down from the rubber weather strip.

#7 · (Edited)
Hi Christophe,
Sorry for the delay in getting the photo to you - its been raining constant and even when this photo as taken, but I hope it gives you the general idea. They sit along the rib thats a third up on the door.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.