2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

New Battery

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  poor1 
#1 ·
Hi i have a honda civic mk8 icdti 2.2 diesel model, any recommendations for a high quality replacement battery thank-you

#3 ·
I had mine replaced in April. Got one through Eurocarparts delivered for about £65.00. They always have offers on and you can search with your reg plate for the correct size and aah. Think mine is a Lion with 5 year warranty. I've taken one back before and they have honoured it after a test. Obviously you will pay more for brands like Bosch but worth a look. Hope you get it sorted.

#5 ·
They have MID60 code on now. Takes the Lion (3yr warranty) down to £63. There are others just drop them in the basket and apply the code to see the discounted price. Varta and Bosch more expensive but could be reduced to a reasonable price with the discount. The one I took back for my old car 2.0 tdci max had a 10 year warranty applied. (Last longer than the car?)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.