Car: 2013 2.2 EX GT (WOP)
Join Date: 2nd March 2009
Location: Chessington, UK
Thanked 15 Times in 5 Posts
1. Why persist in keeping the fuel release lever in the drivers foot well? Surely an improved button to match the surrounding of the dash in a more accessible place would suit better? Maybe in the centre sliding console? Or by the steering column or gear stick?Positives:
2. I've synced my phone book with the HDD system but surely there has to be a better way to search for a phone number other than using the (ABC) (DEF) etc and having to scroll... with at least 600 contacts synced (don't quote me on the number but it's big) having to scroll is a real pain. A search feature on the software would be very welcome.
3. Auto Lights: Always used the feature on my 8G but with this model it seems more sensitive, the slightest shadow and your straight onto dipped headlights. Pass under a couple of tree shadows on the road and your switched to night mode. I recall my 8G was a little more tolerant to a slight lack of light.
4. Although I haven't yet covered the entire manual for the HDD, can you only upload music to the HDD via CD?
5. Question on key less entry: If I open the drivers door first, how can I unlock all doors without the need to open the passenger door first? Currently I unlock the driver's door by pulling on the handle and then need to place something on the back seat but need to get the fob out to unlock it (pain in the ass); am i missing something here? Yes, Yes I'm sure I need to read more in the manual but thought someone might know.
6. Another Honda with no spare wheel, just the dreaded gunk which to date (touching wood) I've never needed to use: why not use run flat tyres?
Spare wheel and too kit ordered from Honda (on company card)
7. No more air con in the glove box which I will miss and this kept my cans of drink nicely chilled on warm days.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is there a differance beteen type r civic windscreen wipers to all other civic models||richardgee69||General Discussion (8G)||9||2nd December 2011 17:40|
|Speakers Scosche SAHC634 HONDA Civic Speaker Ring Adapters - They fit UK Civic!!||Rich T||Ipods, MP3 Players and ICE (8G)||5||30th August 2011 00:08|
|Spare Will a 2005 civic (old shape) space saver wheel fit a 2007 civic?||Boyjammer||Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes (8G)||7||21st June 2007 23:00|