Pillars and Window Scuttle Help - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 5th February 2018, 03:27 Thread Starter

Pillars and Window Scuttle Help

Morning guys just joined

After some advice on:

1. Window cowl/scuttle - mine is quite faded and I was going to purchase and try the 'Gyeon Q2 Trim' but have since heard stuff about using a heat gun... any ideas on the best step forward for this and whether I would then need to apply a trim dressing afterwards or some kind of sealant?

2. Pillars - the exterior pillars are somewhat faded, I am unsure whether I can use the 'Gyeon Q2 Trim' on this... is there anything I can do with these?

In respect to the window cowl/scuttle is there a diy guide on how to remove this from the car so I can work on it away from the paint?

Thanks in advance.

Civinfo > 9th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2012 - 2016) > General Discussion (9G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page