1st MOT - Civinfo
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By civicsmudge

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 8th June 2018, 16:44 Thread Starter

1st MOT

Just put my car through the MOT for the first time today. I use a dedicated MOT testing place in my town as I always find that they give the most honest appraisal of any car. The car passed with no problems what so ever. In fact the chap testing it said he could not find a thing wrong with it & he said on almost all three year old cars he tests normally something needs to be looked at or advised.

My previous car, a citroen C4, on it's first MOT needed loads done and had almost the same mileage as this one. A very happy chappy I am today!
Farqui, Bartekkk and Knottz like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10th June 2018, 20:19
Wizard

Car: 2016, 1.6 i-DTEC SR, Silver
Eco display
Nice one
I've got my 1st MOT set in August, chose to do it couple of months early to line up with the service schedule. It's at Honda along with the service - so hope it'll go through smoothly as well
One thing I've been told tho on my last health check - the brake disc supposedly have a slight lip on them (this was done when I've been to Honda to upgrade to RC8.

Civinfo > 9th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2012 - 2016) > General Discussion (9G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page