Car: 2015 Civic S Navi I-dtec
Join Date: 17th November 2013
Location: Irvine, Ayrshire
Thanked 223 Times in 204 Posts
Only niggles I have so far are:
1. Cowling surrounding Rear View Mirror kept falling, fixed that with the double sided sticky pads you put registration plates on with.
2. There's a constant noise comes from the handle to the right of the drivers head, am going to remove and re-fit to see if that helps.
3. Two plastic fin things to the front underneath the bumper, really too low and scuff regularly, had to use a few trim bolts putting them back on.
But good things so far:
1. a more pleasant place to be than the 8G.
2. On over 66k miles and have not had to change a drop link, the 8G rattled like a beatch on my old 2.2 after 10k so no crash bang wallop yet.
3. Saving me a fortune on Diesel compared to 2.2 (I commute 64 mile per day so it makes a difference).
Will I go for the 10G after this? don't know, Jury is still out. I'll miss the Magic seats more than anything as my road cycle fits in perfectly with the front wheel off.
Oh! I car share with a guy with a 2016 Focus Titanium EcoBoom and it's noisy and the plastics look and feel cheep.
Last edited by nturnb; 20th January 2019 at 19:41.