Rear seat won't fold down - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 6th May 2019, 16:42 Thread Starter

Rear seat won't fold down

I have a 2013 Civic and have had no issues with it but today I could not get one of the rear seats to fold down. The latch at the top seemed stiff or something or wouldn't unlock and the seat would not fold down.

I tried pulling the latch back and forth with no joy. Now it seems to kind of move back and forth with little or no resistance but the seat is still not moving.

Anyone else have this issue? I suspect I will need to head to the dealer to get it fixed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10th May 2019, 14:55
Supporter

Have you made sure the bases are locked down correctly. Do they still lift up / down okay. I know they need to be in place, for the seats to fold
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 14th May 2019, 09:03 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Yeah I think the bases are fine, the latch seems to be the problem. It's with the dealer now so hopefully they can add fix it easily and cheaply.

Civinfo > 9th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2012 - 2016) > General Discussion (9G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page