There's a load around Cambridge.
In fact I think there's more 9th gens in my work car park than any other generation of Civic.
Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2
I live effectively between 2 large Honda dealerships and I've seen 2 on the road since launch!
BTW had my 3rd sit in one today - one fully specc'ed with leather and sat nav and priced at £25.5K.
Verdict slightly more positive but not my much:
1. With leather the interior looks much better than before, great improvement visually over the cloth and nice feel
2. Sat Nav and colour display at top by windscreen, again improve the dash
3. Gear lever looks better although see comment about fake alu below
So top option definitely improves it slightly.
1. Hit knee on pointy corner of door card (again!) getting in - long term either bad knee or broken door card
2. Still think steering wheel looks boring without the alu highlights
3. Leather on steering wheel is absolutely shockingly terrible. All smooth and stretched and lumpy and fat - looks and feels like a cheap vinyl, no texture
4. Dash material looks same as 8 gen - not seeing the improvements in quality others mention
5. On same subject the black plastic buttons on the steering wheel that replaced the alu effect ones look cheap compared to the 8 gen
6. Alu trims on door handles and around centre small cubby by gear lever look like cheap silver plastic not alu, alu effect not as good as on 8th gen
7. Exterior wise, rear tailgate still a shocker