2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Honda CONNECTS2 aux input adapter CTVHOX001 / CTVHOX002

20K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  mark_webber 
#1 ·
Hi fellow forum users

I thought you would be interested to know that I have negotiated a deal with a seller of the Honda CONNECTS2 aux input adapter CTVHOX001 / CTVHOX002. He will sell the item for £28 delivered, including two years warranty. He is an eBay seller (the price is higher if you buy through eBay) with 100% feedback and therefore trustworthy enough as far as I'm concerned. I have just ordered one myself, and will update you when it arrives.

As far as the price goes this is very competitive, the cheapest I have come across (including delivery). I have just watched an auction for a second hand one sell on eBay for more than this, and that is without any warranty!!

If you are interested in purchasing on email him direct on carconnect@live.co.uk and he will send you a PayPal payment request. (This is different from a Gift money transfer, so you will still get full PayPal protection).

I hope some of you find this helpful!!

#2 ·
Sounds like you were watching the same one I was that ended last night on ebay. I can't believe with the amount on there, people still bid above the cost of a new unit.

I just ordered the CTVHOX002 for my CTR from the same company you've negotiated with on ebay.

#10 ·
Hi Mate,

i saw in this thread you purchased a connects 2 (CTVHOX002) aux adapter and have a quick question, do you have the factory sat nav fitted in your car? I'm Trying to buy one for my 07 GT Spec FN2 which doesn't have one and the guys I'm buying it form are saying it won't work.. How did you find yours?

Cheers, Dan

#8 ·
Hi folks, sorry for the late response! The adaptor arrived next working day in retail packaging. I fitted it and it works a treat.

The Connects2 adaptor plugs into the rear of the head unit. It is a bit of a swine getting to it - you need to remove the top panel and the three screws fixing the head unit into the dash board. That is the easy bit - you then have to remove the one stupid screw underneath... which means you have to take the whole lower dashboard of the car off. Its not too difficult, just time consuming. Top Tip: When reassembling the head unit / dashboard leave this bottom screw out. It will save a lot of time in the future if you even need to remove the head unit again!!

The result is a cable which plugs into the auxillary 3.5mm socket of any music device. This may be your laptop, MP3 player, iPod, iPhone etc. Personally I have plugged mine into the bottom of my Bury iPhone Handsfree mount, which enables me to play and charge, but it's pretty universal so get buying and your Civic can have the connectability that it should have had coming out of the showroom!

:cool:

#13 ·
Hi tanbir17, the Honda adapters the seller has listed on eBay are here MP3 iPhone aux adapter 3.5mm jack items in In Car iPod interface adapter for iPhone store on eBay!

And on his website - Honda AUX input adapters for Honda Accord Civic Jazz S2000 Connect iPod, iPhone, MP3 players | In Car Connections

If a forum user wishes to make a purchase from his website to contact Jason first (via the website) and he'll give a discount.http://stores.ebay.co.uk/In-Car-Connections/_i.html?_nkw=honda+aux+3.5mm

#14 · (Edited)
Update: They can do the AUX adapters as well as iPod and the new bluetooth adapters.

Here is the AUX - Honda AUX input adapters for Honda Accord Civic Jazz S2000 Connect iPod, iPhone, MP3 players | In Car Connections
iPod (being phased out, limited stock) - Honda iPod adapter, Honda iPhone adapter, iPod cable for Honda Civic Jazz S2000 Accord CR-V HR-V Insight | In Car Connections
Bluetooth - Honda Bluetooth adapter for streaming and hands free calls CTAHOBT001 for Honda Accord, Civic, CR-V, Element, FR-V, Jazz, Odyssey, S2000 | In Car Connections

AUX they can offer for £28, iPod they will reduce by £4 each and Bluetooth they can do for £99. To get the discount message Jason directly through the website (or through eBay) and he will update the price on the website to allow you to order.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.