Picked up a 09 plate Jazz - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 4th March 2009, 11:40 Thread Starter
Supporter

Picked up a 09 plate Jazz

Type R is in for the roof respray so Ive got a nice NHB Jazz, quite impressed so far by the view out the rear I had forgot how much of the road behind I dont see in the civic, speed bumps wow this wee jazz glides over them and mpg am amazed.

Off out to put some miles on her clock, only had 47 miles when I collected it this morning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 4th March 2009, 17:16
Nice Guy!

Car: Volvo V40, D4, Se Lux
Really hoping to get a new Jazz Courtesy car when I pop the civic in for its service on Friday (not changing the civic until next year but the plan is to replace it with a jazz)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 4th March 2009, 17:31 Thread Starter
Supporter
** Thread starter **

Not long back home, took the Honda Jazz 1.2 for a visit to relatives in Comrie, Perthshire so had a nice mix of motorway and 20 odd miles of B road

On the motorway cruising at the speed limit the Jazz was very comfortable, noticed when you got to inclines on the road the light came on telling me to shift down a gear to help the engine along which was pretty nifty for a smaller car.

I was not all that comfortable when it came to bends on the motorway at reasonable speed the Jazz seems to roll/lean quite a bit which unnerved me but thankfully its new rubber held its ground.

On the B roads again could not really throw it into corners but it coped extremely well with the bad road conditions which my type r hates with a passion.

Loved the interior and the civic steering wheel I felt quite at home apart from the speedo would have thought Honda would have had a digital speedo etc on the jazz

Got captured in a slight snow blizzard at one stage but the Jazz coped well.

Overall I am quite surprised how this wee car handles and its interior, looking forward to driving it to the football this evening.

Ps thats another 90 miles on its wee clock

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 4th March 2009, 17:31
Supporter

Car: 2009 CW CTR
Send a message via MSN to Cush
Snap... Mine went in yesterday and they gave me an 09 Jazz too !

Not the quickest car Ive ever been in and Im not too keen on the interior but MPG is excellent, I averaged 57 mpg !

Civinfo > Other Hondas > Honda Jazz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page