Join Date: 6th March 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It looks pretty fast (well, cause it is fast but it's pretty simple once you break it down into simple steps)
I think it goes something like this:
1) Clutch in and brake at the same time with both feet
2) With the clutch foot (left) still down...
3) use your right foot toes (still on the brake) to pivot your heel onto the accelerator.
4) With your right foot heel on the accelerator, blip it to match the revs for the downshift
5) Shift down a gear
6) Left food off the clutch WHILST...
7) using your right foot to accelerate out of the bend