2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you got a Jazz and want footwell lights?

6K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  FWH 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone here got one of the latest spec Honda Jazz? Think it is around 2007 onwards but maybe you will tell me this.

If so do you fancy a free set of footwell lights? if so here is the catch, you pay for the kit £16 but I will provide rough instructions and all help required to fit and once fitted you provide good quality photos and fill in the blanks with the instructions and the I will give you a full refund.

This will be very easy to fit and the kit will illuminate with the ignition on your Jazz so if you want footwells like this then please reply here.

See less See more
#2 ·
Reminds me - which part of 'Englandshire' do you live in ? ...

Reason - I'm interested in a full set of Civic footwell lights - but I'd need them fitted as well ...

I'm available some time during the week after "JAE" ...

#4 ·
Mmmmmmm - If I could fit you in - could you fit me in ? ...

(I'd know nearer the time, which days I had available) ...

#6 ·
That would be good - would you PM me your mobile number and full address ? ...

#11 ·
I will go for this, but it is still on the way. I'm buying a Honda Jazz EX 2010 next week and I need to let time for importation to Malta which normally takes another week, 2 weeks more in total.

I have just posted in your original civic thread as I have already bought a set from you and helped on a circuitry with a relay for side lamps light and door light(dimming effect) and didn't realize that there is this offer to go for.

#14 ·
hi im currently in sheffield m1 j33 , if i come down to yours will you fit me blue leds for is it 15 fitted?

id like them to be ambient fade with my door lights

#16 ·
didnt know it would take an hour , your posts say only 10 mins so i thought beer tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.