WIN 100 Amazon Voucher with Chris Knott Insurance - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 27th October 2014, 14:01 Thread Starter
Commercial user

WIN 100 Amazon Voucher with Chris Knott Insurance

Announcing details of the Chris Knott November Prize Draw...

Thank you if you got a quote from us since we started these monthly prize draws back in September.

November's prize is a 100 Amazon Voucher and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is ask us to quote for your car insurance during November. You'll automatically be entered into the draw and we'll make sure the winner receives their prize in plenty of time for Christmas.

You can keep the 100 Amazon voucher for yourself or use it to buy Christmas presents for others.

Simply call the Chris Knott Car Insurance quoteline on 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and mention the forum.

Still not sure about whether it's worth calling? Here's some feedback about Chris Knott Insurance from satisfied customers in the last couple of weeks...

RECENT TESTIMONIALS:

"Rang up for a quote to see if CK could beat my current renewal quote and they did by 65. Great and friendly service by Rebecca and very pleased with the outcome of calling the company." BanzaiMike, MPS Owners Club

"I've just renewed with Chris Knott, excellent price of 200 for fully comp, business use for me, 11k miles a year & 7 years no claims. Was with Skoda insurance, they wanted 260!! & wouldn't budge when I said I'd found cheaper quotes. Very happy chappy." Caspian, Yeti Owners Club

"Chris Knott have my business, beat the quote by some margin and no fuss about winter wheels. Excellent broker." ben4012, Briskoda.net

"Great service from CK. I paid <400 with all my mods declared. Even put the missus car on a multi." JB21, MPS Owners Club

"Reinsured with Chris Knott in 2014 using the VWAF scheme; saved 30% on my renewal quote and got better cover. Highly recommended, Thanks!" Stevewoodmeuk, VWAudi Forum

Civinfo > All Civics > Insurance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page