2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Hi From Bexley

920 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Tigerclaw 
#1 ·
hay peeps its another newbie.

been reading the site for a couple of month and used it to help me decide if i wanted the civic or not well happy to say i have had her for a month now and have nothing but fun with it.

as im only 19 i consider myself extremly lucky to be able to afford a car like this :D and i intend to enjoy it to the max

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
one of those at 19!!!! WOW... Must have a good paper round!!!!
When I was 19 I had a 850cc mini in old English White!

Looking at one or two of the other cars on the pics you must live in a posh area!

ENJOY.
Dread to think what the insurance is.
Watch out for speed cameras and ENJOY...:)

#8 ·
Oh Bexley... Not a million miles from me, in Bexleyheath!

#9 ·
lol insurance ? hmm its £1300 so not to bad considering the highest i was quoted was £4000 lol

really bungle ? well i may see u around

last 3 of the number plate is AFU :p

give us a flash if ya see me lol

i need to purchase myself a Civinfo sitcker :p

lets just say that i was in the right place at the right time for the car and also the job i am in at the moment :p

#10 ·
Hi, and welcome to the forum

Is it compulsory to own a black or very dark coloured car in your road. :D

PS, I hope the handbrake on that Cayenne is more reliable than the Civic one [smilie=cheeky-grin:

#11 ·
Hi, and welcome to the forum

Is it compulsory to own a black or very dark coloured car in your road. :D

PS, I hope the handbrake on that Cayenne is more reliable than the Civic one [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

no its not compulsory :p

the punto infront of my car is my mums and shes always had a silver car but she changed.

the civic was always going to be NHB as it look hawt :p

and the cayenne my dad got 2 weeks ago, he chopped in his jag xkr which was qwarts (sp?)

so now we have 3 black cars lol.

and to my knowledge the cayenne doesnt have a "handbreak" it has a foot pedal like the american cars :oops:

its great driving a civic round bexley even though there is a honda civic garage in bexleyheath which is a 2 min drive away i hardly ever see a civic around, its great and i love the car to pieces :p

#12 ·
that garage is less than 10 minutes walk from my house. I am just north of town centre, where roughly are you? I was studying the photos hard for clues! Couldn't see anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.