Car: 2007 1.8 EX, Royal Blue
Join Date: 1st December 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have jumped from the Ford Galaxy forum to this one after 5 years of bus driving.
I think I deserve something a bit more car like seeing as I no longer require the extra 2 seats at the rear.
I live in Rush Green, just outside of Romford in Essex and decided to get a Civic for a number of reasons.
1. The looks
2. The unbelieveable performance of the 2.2 CTDI (Never drove the petrol mind you)
3. Fuel Economy
4. Honda's reputation for Reliability
5. Big boot space
6. The digital dashboard
7. Fuel Emissions / Road Tax
8. The looks
I've had it a few weeks now and I'm can forgive it for it's flaws.
1) Creaks coming from the passenger side
2) Smaller fuel tank than Galaxy means I fill it up more than once a month
Nonetheless, I am totally pursuaded that I did the righ thing (until I get to the £500 service I was quoted on this car).
Last edited by Rigsworth; 12th December 2008 at 16:40.
Reason: 8) comes up as a smiley