Oldie returning after a long time...... - Civinfo
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Vistali

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Today, 18:42 Thread Starter
Supporter

Car: 2.2 CDTi, NHB - EX GT
Oldie returning after a long time......

Wow so where do I start..... the ones that know me what can I say, it's been a long time. To everyone else, hello to you all and welcome to this amazing community.

Back story - I was a member from a few years ago, like many on here found the love for a Civic and joined this community for help and advise.

I had put a lot of time, effort and money into my 2.2 derv and got it to where I wanted it, aesthetically and performance wise. Everywhere I went I used to get compliments about the look of the car, as well as putting a few of the VAG boys in their places.

Overall I couldn't have asked for a better car and community that I had joined. Unfortunately, good things never last 😞 in November 2016 my civic got stolen and to this day I have never seen the sight of it. The police never recovered it and I never got any luck after putting it out on social media and in the local paper.

Some utter piece of trash took away my pride and joy and to be honest, broke my heart and I just disappeared off this community..........

The other day I was looking at old pics of the car and decided to log back into the forum. After searching everywhere and almost giving up I found my Login details and have made a return with the hope I can in some small way help and guide others.

Also after a long debate with the Mrs have decided that I will be looking to buy another 2.2 derv, but I'm in no rush at the moment as it will have to be the right spec for me.

So yeah...... hello once again and yeah refreshing to be back. 🙂
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160207_150011_zpsxgfz9h1u_1568136768386.jpg (71.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 20160314_170749_zpsj4me3cv9_1568136783246.jpg (66.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 2014-08-032016_1568137088277.30.58_zpsj6x0zzg3.jpg (24.0 KB, 8 views)
bill ericay and Farqui like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Today, 19:06

Car: 2006 2.2 5door milano red
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistali View Post
Wow so where do I start..... the ones that know me what can I say, it's been a long time. To everyone else, hello to you all and welcome to this amazing community.

Back story - I was a member from a few years ago, like many on here found the love for a Civic and joined this community for help and advise.

I had put a lot of time, effort and money into my 2.2 derv and got it to where I wanted it, aesthetically and performance wise. Everywhere I went I used to get compliments about the look of the car, as well as putting a few of the VAG boys in their places.

Overall I couldn't have asked for a better car and community that I had joined. Unfortunately, good things never last 😞 in November 2016 my civic got stolen and to this day I have never seen the sight of it. The police never recovered it and I never got any luck after putting it out on social media and in the local paper.

Some utter piece of trash took away my pride and joy and to be honest, broke my heart and I just disappeared off this community..........

The other day I was looking at old pics of the car and decided to log back into the forum. After searching everywhere and almost giving up I found my Login details and have made a return with the hope I can in some small way help and guide others.

Also after a long debate with the Mrs have decided that I will be looking to buy another 2.2 derv, but I'm in no rush at the moment as it will have to be the right spec for me.

So yeah...... hello once again and yeah refreshing to be back. 🙂

Hi
That was a beautiful car. No wonder you are in no rush to find another that will be hard to follow
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Today, 19:54
Supporter

Car: 2016 1.8 Sport Orchid White
Welcome back, and that was a beautiful car. Hope you find another one soon.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Today, 20:49
Administrator

Car: x'06 2.2 EX FK3 Milano
Thanked 4,140 Times in 3,836 Posts
Eco display Eco display
Garage
Welcome back

Civinfo > Welcome > Introduce yourself

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in