Been a member on here for a while now...but decided to forego the formal introductions until I got myself an FN2.
I have been running around in a Honda bread van for a few years now, and have been wanting to get myself an FN2 for a while. My original purpose of joining the forum was to get a good handle on the FN2...Its common faults, to make sure that when I was in a position to buy one I knew what to look out for. I have an irrational fear of buying a lemon!
Im 26, live in West Lothian...and my car history consists of:
1. Honda Civic DX '95. (2003-2009) - got me through Uni, was a great car. I miss it!
2. Honda Civic Type-R EP3 '02 (2009-present)- currently selling
3. Honda Civic Type-R Mugen 200 (From yesterday)
Not sure why I always ended up with a Honda...no other car has really tickled my fancy - that I can afford anyway.
Driven her up from Surrey last night, she still needs a good clean...which is where this comes in:
1. Fog Light protectors from wanner
2. Folding mirror mod from MrBozo
3. Some mugen tyre valve caps
1. Footwell kit from Rick(have it in my EP3..I love it)
2. Mugen Wing
3. Mugen Grille
4. HKS RSK
And if this post isn't long enough already....I have became a supporter of the site.
Anyway, plan to be quite an active member, and get involved in some meets.