2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

What have I missed?

756 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  burgerking1972 
#1 ·
Evening all!
I took a bit of time out when I moved to Canada, but I'm back to look around the forum again. Unfortunately the civic will be a second car here as it just won't make it through the winter, but still looking to get one soon. I'm currently rocking a Ford Escape 1.6 twin turbo, with leather interior, satnav, wifi and plenty of other gadgets that kind of make my old EX look dated.

Currently looking for a decent Civic. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Ford
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hello,

My civic is about to go in the for sale section (tonight i hope) pm me if you want some details

#7 ·
lol... could be a holiday for me.. read the post and saw i'm back thought it was back in uk as the location reads manchester...

oh well ...

Civic will still be in the for sale section later on today though.. as the wife wants(has ordered) a new toy (civic is her car)

#9 ·
Alright jonnyrocket,seen your little civic at the roadside looking rather sad wondering where its onwer has gone too!im sure it let out a sad beep has i went past.
Hope the new job is going well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.