Civic Jordan owner - Civinfo
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 11:47 Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Civic Jordan owner

Hi all,

Thought i'd intoroduce myself as i saw a civinfo sticker on the back of a FN2 at the latest mimms meet! To the owner of the red mugen FN2, front lip, rear wing and bumper, your motors gorgeous

Anyway Im Liam, 20, from West Sussex, owned Jordan #281 for 2 years now and spent alot on it to get it to where it is now, you all seem like enthusiasts on here so i hope you appreciate the jordan







Rough Current Spec

Exterior:

Custom Rear Diffuser
Genuine Spoon Carbon Duckbill Spoiler
Genuine Spoon Side Mirrors
Spoon Carbon (copy) front lip (Shame Spoon don’t make a facelift application one)
Debadged Boot lid
Aero/Flat Blades
EK9 Front Headlights
Smoothed Front Bumper (had to drill 2 small holes for number plate after constantly getting pulled for having it in front window)
12 x 6 Private Plates
EK9 Rear Recess
SIR front grill
Fully Resprayed in Sept 2011 & freshen'd up in Sept 2012.

Chassis, Suspension, Wheels & Exhaust:

Function7 LCA’s
Koni Yellows with Eibach Springs
SSR RF-Pro 15 x 7 in genuine Mag Blue
Driftworks Internal Drive Lugnuts (Black)
Beaks Lower Tie Bar Sprayed Y56
Solid Fabrications true 2.5" B-Pipe
Spoon N1 gen II Backbox (Custom angled at Solid Fab)
EK9 Cat and Decat

Engine:
DC sports 4-2-1 Manifold
Carbon Slug Induction
Carbon Plug Cover
Spoon Yellow Rocker
Spoon Socks
Front Upper Carbon Strut Brace

Interior:

EK9 Steering Wheel (with yellow H)
Skunk 2 Weighted Gear Knob with Y56 numbers
Buddyclub Short Shift
Original 5 Panel Wink Mirror stickerbombed
EM racing C Pillar Bar
Alpine headunit with rear Ipod connectivity
Yellow CentreArmrest
Yellow Piped Door Cards

Thinks thats roughly it probably missed a few bits anyway..........

Have also just bought some BC coiliovers and the ASR + 24mm ARB rear setup

Thanks for looking

Liam
Barry281 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 11:54
Supporter
 
Leepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11th October 2010
Location: Nottingham ENGLAND
Posts: 1,031
Thanks: 276
Thanked 160 Times in 136 Posts
iTrader: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry281 View Post
Hi all,

Thought i'd intoroduce myself as i saw a civinfo sticker on the back of a FN2 at the latest mimms meet! To the owner of the red mugen FN2, front lip, rear wing and bumper, your motors gorgeous

Anyway Im Liam, 20, from West Sussex, owned Jordan #281 for 2 years now and spent alot on it to get it to where it is now, you all seem like enthusiasts on here so i hope you appreciate the jordan







Rough Current Spec

Exterior:

Custom Rear Diffuser
Genuine Spoon Carbon Duckbill Spoiler
Genuine Spoon Side Mirrors
Spoon Carbon (copy) front lip (Shame Spoon don’t make a facelift application one)
Debadged Boot lid
Aero/Flat Blades
EK9 Front Headlights
Smoothed Front Bumper (had to drill 2 small holes for number plate after constantly getting pulled for having it in front window)
12 x 6 Private Plates
EK9 Rear Recess
SIR front grill
Fully Resprayed in Sept 2011 & freshen'd up in Sept 2012.

Chassis, Suspension, Wheels & Exhaust:

Function7 LCA’s
Koni Yellows with Eibach Springs
SSR RF-Pro 15 x 7 in genuine Mag Blue
Driftworks Internal Drive Lugnuts (Black)
Beaks Lower Tie Bar Sprayed Y56
Solid Fabrications true 2.5" B-Pipe
Spoon N1 gen II Backbox (Custom angled at Solid Fab)
EK9 Cat and Decat

Engine:
DC sports 4-2-1 Manifold
Carbon Slug Induction
Carbon Plug Cover
Spoon Yellow Rocker
Spoon Socks
Front Upper Carbon Strut Brace

Interior:

EK9 Steering Wheel (with yellow H)
Skunk 2 Weighted Gear Knob with Y56 numbers
Buddyclub Short Shift
Original 5 Panel Wink Mirror stickerbombed
EM racing C Pillar Bar
Alpine headunit with rear Ipod connectivity
Yellow CentreArmrest
Yellow Piped Door Cards

Thinks thats roughly it probably missed a few bits anyway..........

Have also just bought some BC coiliovers and the ASR + 24mm ARB rear setup

Thanks for looking

Liam
I like that!

Sell it to me please
Leepie is offline  
post #3 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 11:57
Supporter
 
okehciv's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21st January 2007
Location: shaw gtr manchester ENGLAND
Posts: 3,304
Thanks: 179
Thanked 458 Times in 427 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Welcome to the forum, nice looking car for sure, it's a credit to you. Thanks for posting
okehciv is offline  
 
post #4 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 11:57
無限 Unlimited
 
Laney's Avatar
 
Car: 59 Mugenised CTR
Join Date: 14th April 2010
Location: London..ish GB
Posts: 3,740
Thanks: 387
Thanked 533 Times in 496 Posts
iTrader: (13)
Nice EK you have there I'll look out for you if you pass Gatwick ways
Laney is offline  
post #5 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:01
Supporter
 
coste1l's Avatar
 
Car: 09 Suzuki Swift Sport white
Join Date: 16th January 2010
Location: Sunderland UK ENGLAND
Posts: 20,382
Thanks: 1,830
Thanked 2,783 Times in 2,531 Posts
iTrader: (15)
love them mate!
coste1l is offline  
Thanks to coste1l from:
post #6 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:05
Slow Driver
 
jun761's Avatar
 
Car: '99 Silvia Spec R
Join Date: 3rd August 2009
Location: Newcastle, UK GB
Posts: 1,418
Thanks: 79
Thanked 99 Times in 94 Posts
iTrader: (3)
Loving that custom rear diffuser
jun761 is offline  
post #7 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:28 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Hoping to have the engine swapped out in the new year

Last edited by Barry281; 25th October 2012 at 12:33.
Barry281 is offline  
post #8 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:28 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leepie View Post
I like that!

Sell it to me please
How deep are your pockets?? haha
Barry281 is offline  
post #9 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:30 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leepie View Post
I like that!

Sell it to me please
Quote:
Originally Posted by okehciv View Post
Welcome to the forum, nice looking car for sure, it's a credit to you. Thanks for posting
Thank you for your welcome and nice comments i really appreciate them
Barry281 is offline  
post #10 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:31 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney View Post
Nice EK you have there I'll look out for you if you pass Gatwick ways
Thanks Sir, sounds like youve gota monster of a FN Im always up gatwick ways, me and a few boys have bi-weekly meets in crawley
Barry281 is offline  
post #11 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:32 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by coste1l View Post
love them mate!
Thank you
Barry281 is offline  
post #12 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:34 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jun761 View Post
Loving that custom rear diffuser
Thanks, its different which is what this build was about
Barry281 is offline  
post #13 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:38
Its a cake, not a biscuit
 
Spank My Car's Avatar
 
Car: '57 CTR GT
Join Date: 6th September 2011
Location: London/Hertfordshire ENGLAND
Posts: 2,046
Thanks: 224
Thanked 266 Times in 246 Posts
iTrader: (8)
Nice car! Think I saw you at Trax...*off I go digging through my photo's*
Spank My Car is offline  
post #14 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:38
Its a cake, not a biscuit
 
Spank My Car's Avatar
 
Car: '57 CTR GT
Join Date: 6th September 2011
Location: London/Hertfordshire ENGLAND
Posts: 2,046
Thanks: 224
Thanked 266 Times in 246 Posts
iTrader: (8)
Ta daaa, is that your's?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120902_153901.jpg (134.2 KB, 49 views)
Spank My Car is offline  
post #15 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:39
Tarmacadam Terror
 
RevMonkey's Avatar
 
Car: 2010 Alabaster Silver CTR GT
Join Date: 9th December 2011
Location: dalkeith, scotland SCOTLAND
Posts: 5,666
Thanks: 1,411
Thanked 1,909 Times in 1,587 Posts
iTrader: (11)
Welcome . Stunning car mate, Jordan was the first Vtec I ever drove cracking cars


Sent via NecronomiPhon
RevMonkey is offline  
post #16 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:42 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank My Car View Post
Nice car! Think I saw you at Trax...*off I go digging through my photo's*

Haha thats mine lol took off the homo pink stickers now
Barry281 is offline  
post #17 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:44 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank My Car View Post
Ta daaa, is that your's?
oh haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Barry281 is offline  
post #18 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:46 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **
 
Join Date: 23rd October 2012
Location: Horsham, UK GB
Posts: 50
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevMonkey View Post
Welcome . Stunning car mate, Jordan was the first Vtec I ever drove cracking cars


Sent via NecronomiPhon
Thank you Mines also my first honda and Vtec came, jumped from a corsa 1.2 to this, bout the jordan in a right mess spent £1,500 on paint and too much on parts now to get it to this stage B18C power next year i hope
Barry281 is offline  
post #19 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:48
Supporter
 
coste1l's Avatar
 
Car: 09 Suzuki Swift Sport white
Join Date: 16th January 2010
Location: Sunderland UK ENGLAND
Posts: 20,382
Thanks: 1,830
Thanked 2,783 Times in 2,531 Posts
iTrader: (15)
B18c ftw!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
coste1l is offline  
post #20 of 94 (permalink) Old 25th October 2012, 12:49
Supporter
 
Tom8126's Avatar
 
Car: 2007 NHB Type R GT
Join Date: 12th June 2010
Location: Herts, Uk ENGLAND
Posts: 1,398
Thanks: 471
Thanked 245 Times in 214 Posts
iTrader: (15)
Car looks excellent, people on here always love a good build project no matter what car it is

Welcome to the forum, hope we can follow your progress on the engine swap and more pictures of the car would go down really well
Tom8126 is offline  
Reply

  Civinfo > Welcome > Introduce yourself

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jor-dons Jordan jor-don Introduce yourself 20 25th February 2011 23:21
Owner of last gen Civic? Thinking of the new Civic? Read this. Wheelchair User Reviews 29 15th August 2009 14:43
Jordan St Thomas Any non Civic chat here please! 31 12th May 2009 20:51

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome