Speakers Recommended Speaker installers in Brum/Black Country - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 18th April 2008, 13:35 Thread Starter

Recommended Speaker installers in Brum/Black Country

So ok, I'm really behind the curve here but I have my Infinity speakers ready for install but my electronics skills are, how would you say, below par?! Just wondering if anyone can recommend a place around Birmingham/Black Country where I can take the Civ to get them installed(currently apartment living so it's a bit difficult to arrange a mobile fitter.) Pref not Halfords but will consider if anyones had prior experience! Many thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 18th April 2008, 18:20

Well if you are talking Brum, the obvious choice for me would be Midland Car Audio, ii's at the far end of the Pershore Road. You also have Max Audio, which is on the Shorade Industrial Estate, Watling Street, Cannock, a place I have used a fair bit in the past, mainly an old mate was the installer there. There is also. There is also Bass Junkies in Wolverhampton, although I don't know what their installs are like. To be honest these options would be a little more expensive than Halfords. However, if you want some young guy who drives a kitted out Corsa, with monster whale tail on it working on yr Civic, Halfords it has to be...lol
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 22nd April 2008, 13:45 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Nice one, thanks for the reply and info, I'll check out Midland car audio! New speakers here we come!

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Ipods, MP3 Players and ICE (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page