Technical Issue with SWC - connects 2 - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 7th August 2017, 09:30 Thread Starter
Supporter

Issue with SWC - connects 2

Hi Guys,

I have a query on connects 2 interface. As I see many of forum members have experience on similar installation, then you might be able to help me troubleshoot:

I've purchased the steering wheel interface CTSHO002 and the respective cable leads (CTMULTILEAD.2 and CT27AA36). The multimedia receiver is the Pioneer AVH-X8800BT.

1. I have connected the CTMULTILEAD.2 as per instructions (all jumpers J1,2,3 left connected), the 3.5mm jack inserted in the pioneer's remote wired input. It seems that although I can change the clock settings on the honda oem display using the steering wheel controls, but it seems I can't make the vol +/-, mode and next/prev track steering wheel controls to work with the pioneer. Do you have any ideas on how to fix that?

2. Do you know where the blue wire lead of the CT27AA36 (antenna lead) is supposed to be connected?

Thank you in advance for your feedback. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by g_bak; 7th August 2017 at 10:46.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 7th August 2017, 13:03
Supporter

Car: 2009 Type R GT Silver
Im sure youre suppose to configure volume/next track buttons from within your Pioneer unit. Ive got an Android unit and thats what i had to do.

As for the blue wire, off the top of my head that connects to the blue wire on the ISO plug and provides the 12v supply for radio signal.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 9th August 2017, 06:48 Thread Starter
Supporter
** Thread starter **

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfield786 View Post
Im sure youre suppose to configure volume/next track buttons from within your Pioneer unit. Ive got an Android unit and thats what i had to do.

As for the blue wire, off the top of my head that connects to the blue wire on the ISO plug and provides the 12v supply for radio signal.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
Thanks anfield786. Unfortunately it seems there's nothing to configure from the HU and I've searched the manual again and again. I'll raise a ticket to connects2 for that enquiry !

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Ipods, MP3 Players and ICE (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page