Head Unit Connects2 CTSHO002 or CTSHO002AA - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 31st March 2018, 10:38 Thread Starter

Car: 2009 1.8 Type S GT, Silver
Garage
Connects2 CTSHO002 or CTSHO002AA

Hi there, finally decided to swap out my standard stereo for an aftermarket Android unit (fed up of burning MP3 cd's), but i am a little confused as to which connects2 kit i need, as their website list 2 different kits for the 8th Gen Hatchback

CTSHO002 or CTSHO002AA

Connects2 Ltd

Connects2 Ltd

I have a 59 plate prefacelift petrol Type S GT (no sat nav)

I have emailed their customer support, but had no response so far

I'd rather not have to disassemble my dash twice to figure out what i need, so if anyone can confirm which i need that would be ace

Also, anything else i might need to connect up a generic Chinese Android unit (already have the dash surround off a mate)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 1st April 2018, 10:53
Supporter

Car: 2010 Type S 1.8 GT
Garage
Only difference I can see is the AA version contains the aerial adapter, best bet would be to go for that one if you ask me. Otherwise you'll need to end up buying the adapter separately.

Also need to make sure you get a "Patch Lead" which allows the steering wheel controls to work with the head unit. Most places include a "Universal Patch Lead" which will work for most head units, but it's worth checking before you buy
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 7th May 2018, 20:42

Dear friend,

AA postfixed has antenna adapter cable.

it is good idea to buy with CTSHO002AA if you are newbie on electronics. If you have talent to make, you will handle to integrate CTSHO002, too.

good job.

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Ipods, MP3 Players and ICE (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page