AUX in DIY AUX port on stock CD Navi Unit - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 22nd April 2018, 06:20 Thread Starter

Car: 2006 2.2 5 door, Silver
Send a message via Skype™ to thelastbonbona
DIY AUX port on stock CD Navi Unit

Hi guys! Im sorry if this has already been discussed but I couldn't find it so here I am asking for it

Has anyone done a DIY aux port installation on your stock CD unit? Mine is the 1YC7 panasonic navi unit. I bought one of the following AUX ports ->

I plugged it in the back replacing the existing 20pin B connector but it did not work so I am guessing they have the pins set wrong or my media does not support it which is weird since i have the pins on the back and the AUX button on the front.

If anyone has done this can you tell me how the pins are located on the back? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 22nd April 2018, 20:43

Car: 2010 Civic type s, black
Hi, I am also thinking about grabbing one of those, please let us know if you got it working !

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Ipods, MP3 Players and ICE (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page