Radio Connects2 - No Display but controls working - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 25th October 2018, 13:47 Thread Starter

Garage
Connects2 - No Display but controls working

Hi,

I've upgraded from the clarion head unit (cl0937) that was in the car to a AVH-Z3100DAB and bought a connects2 to connect it all (CTSHO002).

I've connected it all up and everything works but the car display (clock/heating) anyone any ideas?

edit: forgot to add that I've had a replacement control box sent out and its doing the same.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 25th October 2018, 19:06 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Garage
Ok so looking around it seems like the clock/climate control unit don't work with the connects2 control box and that my best chance is replacing the clock/climate display.

Anyone know a part number for one that is compatible with the connects2?

Cannot seem to find one on ebay.

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Ipods, MP3 Players and ICE (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page