AUX in Bluetooth receiver recommendations - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 14th April 2019, 22:02 Thread Starter
Supporter

Car: 2010 2.2 iCTDI EX GT NH737M
Garage
Bluetooth receiver recommendations

Hey all,

Can anyone recommend one of those Bluetooth receivers on Amazon that plugs into the 3.5mm aux in the arm rest? There seem to be loads of them and I have no idea which one is worth it. I'm aiming for Amazon simply because I have gift cards and Amazon credit to use.

Companies like Mpow seem to make like 10 of them and they all seem the same!

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 14th April 2019, 22:36
Supporter

Car: FL 2009 (59) 2.2i-CDTI EX
i am not really fan of these Aux BT adaptor, some of them are very poor of what i heard, but because yours is FL one so you should have USB as well, then try this one, with USB

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cablecc-Blu...-1-spons&psc=1

theoretically it should shows you id3tags on display and even steering wheel controls should work, but dont quote me on that. I have installed Parrot mki9200 but using it only as handsfree and for music usb stick.. BTW if you have iPhone, you can use the USB in armrest to play music..
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 15th April 2019, 10:01
Supporter

Car: 2008 - TypeS-GT Milano Red
Just got a mate this for his Fiesta, it turns on when it receives power so it's tucked away niceley, he's happy.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 4th May 2019, 22:45

Car: 2009 EX 2.2 Diesel 5D, Grey
Garage
Where does the grey and the 3.5mm jack need to be plugged in??

I just bought a used Civic 2009 EX diesel and there is a 30pin cabled coming out through the small pocket under the radio command buttons and also there is a USB type male that is coming out of the centre panel on the co-drivers side (this is a bit weird). Any idea what is could be?

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Ipods, MP3 Players and ICE (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page