2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Parrot Unika

My install 
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  a184r 
#1 ·
I've had the MKi 9200 fitted in my car for a while now, but I think I'd like to stop using the silly remote and get my steering wheel controls working.

Just a few questions before I go about doing it really:

Currently, if the parrot is playing, the radio can be set to what it's like, but you don't hear it. When using the unika... If I was listening to the radio and then used the steering wheel controls to change something, would the parrot cut in? Or do I have to hold a button to turn the parrot on? (press and hold mode for example).

Normally I listen to solely my parrot, but in the mornings I have Radio 1 on and the parrot just sits connected to my phone.

It's just something that I guess I'd like to get clear before I spend £100 or so on the kit (unless anyone knows where I can get it cheaper?!) and then realise the radio is then useless.

On a side note - is there a SIMPLE way to use the stereo amp instead of the parrot amp (it just seems to be better quality :-S).

Thanks in advance guys.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.