lol, it's not too bad once you work out the sequence of what needs to be removed and where the screws and poppers are
plastic trim removal tools are essential.
1. Armrest first (plus disconnect the 12v socket connector) (four bolts)
2. Lever triangle cover off behind door (remove one screw)
3. Pull off cover under steering wheel (poppers holding it on)
4. Centre console surrounding gearstick (remove poppers in footwell either side) take care with clips just above the stashbox under the stereo.
5. Remove the diamond-ish shaped pannel infront of the clock display (only clips holding this but will be stiff to remove take your time)
6. Remove three phillips screws underneath.
7. Two bolts holding the factory stereo onto the metal frame underneath (you'll need to look under as it's not immediately obvious)
8. Pull out the stereo carefully (clips remaining holding it in)
All disassembled! Install in reverse, job done!