Quote:
Originally Posted by FWH View Post
They all play mp3 files.
And WMA.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 3rd December 2007, 21:02
Supporter

I tried iTunes first and although it worked, you couldn't put songs into folders. So all you had was about 170 songs one after the other and it was a nightmare to find what you wanted to listen to.

Using Nero, you can create folders and add songs to the folders. So if you call the folder the name of the artist or album etc, it acts the same as a CD changer. You select the folder (or artist) you want to listen to. It is far easier to find what you want. And as my daughter has Hairspray and High School Musical on, I don't have to listen to her stuff when I'm on my own!

Ian

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Ipods, MP3 Players and ICE (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page