Amplifier rainbox ipaul 4.300 amp, Voted Best Amp FAST CAR Nov 2007 - is it the nuts? - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 25th October 2007, 20:52 Thread Starter
Supporter

rainbox ipaul 4.300 amp, Voted Best Amp FAST CAR Nov 2007 - is it the nuts?

This amp was rated in FAST CAR mag as the best 4 channel amp beating

Car Audio Direct - The UK's leading car audio and stereo resource.

Audison SRX4
Alpine PDX.4
DLS CA41
FUSION NV AM20004

Im an audiophile. I love rock music like dire straights, bryan adams and queen. I dont need big bass sound, i just need it clean. Is this the best amp I can get? Its 300, and I could go up to 500 for the right one. But why spend the extra if i can get 99% of the quality with 200 less?

Also, is it always better to get 2 amps, one for the speakers, one for the subwoofer, or get one big one for the lot?

I have a standard head unit with satnav so would be adding either jbl 3sixty.2 or alpine hxe 650 signal processor for the pre-outs.

Also does anyone have any links or mag titles to where car audio equipment has been tested and rated Vs other car audio equipment? Its difficult as there isnt any magazines or websites i could find that rate the best of the best product ie speakers, amp, sub etc...

Thanks

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Ipods, MP3 Players and ICE (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page