#1 ·
Wales Run 1 - Sunday 20th April 2008

155 miles
10 Stages

Meeting points
Start at Magor Services Jct 23A off M4 0930am
Chepstow at 10am
Abergavenny 11am

Simlar format to last year, nice country drive out, which you can join or leave at any point as long as you inform me so I dont think you are lost etc. Stopping for for pub lunch.

Click Gallery to see pictures from last year.

Click here to view photoshow of last year.

The subject of safety... I will remind those attending that we do not condone/endorse racing and we fully expect attendees to be law-abiding and to drive responsibly. If you want to drive like an idiot and rag the nuts off your car then please take it elsewhere and leave the rest of us to enjoy the event!

Depending on the event it is quite possible we'll be attracting a lot of attention so please respect other road users and avoid excessive noise/speed in public and built-up areas. Also worth bearing in mind is the fact that there will potentially be lots of bikers, cyclists and horse-riders out sharing and enjoying the roads with us. You know the drill... be extra vigilant and keep checking your mirrors. Please keep it sensible.

Click here for full safety notice.

See less See more
#7 ·
oh dear.. you might be able to help me out with my next meet a beach part in West Wales ;)

anyway back to last Sunday

Weather was a little foggy so sorry for the lack of stunning views on the mountain tops, but it didnt put us off our drive. Big thanks to all those who attended was great to see you all :thumbup:

Here is a selection of my fave pics from the drive.

The rest of the images can be found in the gallery here.

Hope you enjoy thanks for looking :thumbup:
Hope to see you at the next one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.