2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Flashy's CG EP3 premier (old skool)

80K views 1K replies 42 participants last post by  flashy 
#1 ·
It begins again :smile3:

Colour touch up, clean and Polish first.

Fix bonnet cable and seat handle second, then tyres.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Had a prem before and wish I hadn't got rid, always had a soft spot for it. The ep3 is a great car out of the box imo but I never modded my first one and after modding the Fn2 fancied a go. Reminds me, I have a unused header to sell :smile3:

#10 ·
Better exhaust route and no balance shafts to get rid of.

They tend to get 10-20bhp over an FN2 for the same mods :(

Reactions: flashy and Farqui
#12 ·
#15 ·
Cheers mate, the only thing I can think of doing to mine now is cams, itb's and a bbk which I'm not sure I will ever do, there's stuff missing off my list too, vibra technics engine mounts, super pro bushes etc. I'm glad it was already done.

I would imagine it will be a straight swap for the cat, it could throw an engine management light so you may need to map it. If I was buying an induction it would be the tegiwa one, sounds best to my ears. I wouldn't recommend the eibach sportline kit It's too low in my opinion and causes issues with rubbing, the 15mm prokit will be far better if you like a b road blast. :wink3:

#23 ·
Nice ep buddy the prem seats look fanatastic, nearly got one of these myself not too long ago.

Reactions: flashy
#27 ·
The B pipes make them really raspy, They are restrictive but mine drove me crazy so opted for a backbox change and it sounded alot better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.