So I have owned my car for around 18 months now. 1.8 SE. I bought it from a colleague who is a car nut. It was his daily to and fro work. He serviced it from new his self and took really good care of it hence why I bought it when it went up for sale. I am now servicing and repairing everything myself. I love it. Currently itís at 74,000 miles and is running sweet.
I said to myself I wouldnít be doing anything as I just wanted everything to be mechanically sound and be reliable for many years to come but with all things that state of mind didnít last.... especially when I joined this forum lol.
So currently the car is completely standard. Not got huge plans for power or anything as itís the R18A2 engine, not really designed for mad gains so Iím quite happy with it giving me around 42mpg.
So far since owning the car I have done:
- Major service. Including new iridium sparkies (All parts from cox)
- Pagid discs and pads all round
- Honda brake fluid
As you can see not much but never intended to.
- FN2 year spoiler (bought and will be going on tomorrow)
- colour code the trim (was going to have it painted but found a set from an Si civic so bought that instead (will be going on tomorrow)
- double din
- gear knob and gaiter
- bigger alloys possibly 18s (FN2 OEMs?)
- manufacture new custom lights front and rear
- paint brake callipers
- braided lines
- tidy the engine bay
So thatís what I have planned so far.
Very excited to get going tomorrow
Hereís my car as it sits just now..