2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Xa4's Civic Silverstone project :)

116K views 613 replies 114 participants last post by  Xa4cornelis 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody,

Making a thread to share my dutch modification of my Civic :)

It all started 4 weeks a go when i bought the car.

In the first week I did the Xenon (from mrJP) and changed the side lights, interior lights, numberplate lights, reverse lights to LED, and installed the Blue footwel kit (from RickHondaR) and the Glovebox leds and trunk leds.

This is how I bought it :)

Installed the Xenon:

Blue Footwel lights fitted:

This week I have received my sports grille and installed it:

Also added the Civinfo sticker:

I ordered also the GP splitters, and Type R Arches and Skirts, stil waiting for it, when they arrive I will take some new pictures :D

See less See more
#8 ·
Today was the day for the conversion my 5 door looking to a type R GP looking car:D

Here's how the day went!

First of all I needed 6 bolts, who sent Dan yesterday, the package was right in time to fit the rear splitter :D

First getting the bumper off:

See the difference ;) ?

Skirts off

Old splitter

New one :)

Finally ready!

I'll take some more pictures when I washed it ;)

#15 ·
Great job! ;-)

#20 ·
Thanks! I love what you did to your dash! Was it hard to get out all the switches to get the wrap tight in the holes?

Thanks! No it was very easy! every one can do that :) You need a good sharp knife (stanley), a credit card or something like that and a hairdryer :)

I bought it here:

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

#24 ·
Looking great Xa4cornelis!
Love the new bumpers and arches....I would love to do that.
I like also the carbon wrap. But is it just the picture or is the carbonfoil not even placed on the dash? If you know what I mean...

#30 ·
That look sweet, nicely done :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.